Gratitude and Crystals
A better, healthier and happier life can be so much easier to attain and live if we simply honour and respect our-selves and live in the moment with as much gratitude as we can muster. Gratitude keeps us on the positive side of life and makes it so much easier to deal with life’s challenges.
Gratitude, in combination with the tips below can help to keep you in the flow. Support from the energies of crystals can only help maintain and enhance the experience.
Here are my top six tips for a better, healthier and happier life – lived with Gratitude aided by Crystals to bring more happiness in life.
- Listen to your body. Our bodies are in constant contact with us, communicating and letting us know whether we are in or out of the flow of life. With our modern and hectic lifestyles too many of us are tending to put far too much stress and pressure into our lives. For many our bodies are screaming out for us to stop or at least slow down.
Fortunately we have allies in the crystal world that will help us reconnect and honour ourselves and help us to slow down and de-stress.
Selenite provides divine light for establishing inner peace.
Amethyst will help to release tension.
Blue Lace Agate will aid in releasing tension in the body when you’re feeling strung-out.
Lithium Quartz- aids in the release of stress and anxiety.
Blue Chalcedony has vibrations that bring peace into your physical and energetic bodies.
- Breathe. We have forgotten how to breathe properly so as a result our cells, life-force and energy are not being fully replenished. The habit of taking three big breaths between tasks will revitalise and ground you. You will also regain focus and energy.
These crystals can provide assistance in this area.
Moss Agate provides support for breathing and is beneficial for the lungs and specifically breathing disorders.
Amber is another healing crystal for breathing and lung issues and is quite helpful for the mucous membranes of the lungs.
Aquamarine is good for the respiratory system and helps calms the nerves.
- Yoga or similar stretching exercises. Rejuvenate your body with several minutes of gentle stretching or yoga exercises in the morning. A few minutes of breathing, stretching and holding poses first thing in the morning will get your body warmed up for the day.
Similarly at the end of the day a few minutes stretching and breathing will help to put your day to rest. Gentle soothing music will lull you effortlessly into sleep.
By teaching your body how to relax, your sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight reflex) becomes calmer – a very easy and practical tool to help you cope with stress in your life.
Having some Clear Quartz in the immediate area as you exercise will amplify your results and aid in the re-charge.
Mookaite is a useful aid in physical exercise programs.
Smoky Quartz neutralises negative emotional states while raising your vibration.
Rose Quartz, Mangano Calcite or Lepidolite will contribute to your slowing and settling for the night. Take them from your exercise spot and place them under your pillow for a better and gentler night sleep.
- Watch your Language. Become conscious of the thoughts and words you tell yourself. Pay particular attention as you look at yourself in the mirror whilst attending to your grooming and dressing. All too often we are too hard on ourselves. With your thoughts and words treat your body like you would treat your best friend.
Black Tourmaline will help you be more conscious and create a positive attitude to bring more good into your life, release self-doubt and anxiety and become more stable and centred.
Blue Lace Agate engenders tranquillity and grace. It is considered a stone of communication that can take the harsh edge off communication in difficult times and smooth discussions, bringing tactfulness to your speech.
- Don’t be hard on yourself. Constant striving for perfection creates so many unrealistic expectations in our lives and the lives of others. We have been led to believe that by demanding more from ourselves, the more successful we can become. Nothing could be further from the truth. It only keeps us entrenched in the mad rat race wheel that never stops. Life is more about accepting, recognising and living with our imperfection – Perfection exists within our imperfections.
These crystals will help you live with and accept who you are, bring harmony, nurture love, resolve conflicts, and transmute negative things into positive ones.
Rose Quartz enhances your self-love allowing and strengthening your self-acceptance. It can bring unconditional love into and strengthen your relationships.
Charoite allows for self acceptance. It has transformative qualities with deep physical and emotional healing energies and helps to overcome fears.
Turquoise allows you to be honest with yourself and to walk your talk. Opens analytical thinking and communication channels and frees the heart chakra for giving and receiving.
Jade is respected for allowing prosperity, health, happiness, and joy into life. It provides for “having a great life.”
Aventurine affords compassion towards your-self. It increases vitality and a positive outlook, assists with self-discipline and developing inner strength.
- Learn when to say NO! If you don’t make yourself your number one priority, no one else will and undoubtedly you will regularly find yourself tired, depleted and resentful. It’s not selfish to make your body, your energy and your happiness No 1.
By filling your own cup first you have more to share with others. Love your-self first and fully and then see how others treat and relate to you.
These crystals are great buddies for helping us to stay in our own space and honour ourselves.
Moonstone helps you to honour yourself and keep your place within the Life-force. It calms over reactions to situations and to emotional triggers, allowing you to stand in your space.
Garnet tells you to honour yourself and reminds you to set boundaries with others. Useful when you just want to state your case and claim your space.
Serpentine helps you to find inner peace; it balances mood swings and encourages the ability to solve conflicts by peaceful means.
- Keep a Gratitude Crystal or Stone. Sometimes these are also referred to as Magic Stones. It can be any crystal or stone that you have chosen for the purpose. It may well be a nondescript stone that you stumbled upon that carries some special energy for you, or a beautifully polished crystal.
Carry it with you at all times or at least keep it nearby and every time you notice it or handle it, use it as a catalyst to remind you to be grateful, even for the smallest things. Continuing to be in the state of appreciation brings more of the good things into your life, giving you even more to be grateful for. It is the law of reciprocity in action.
Happiness in life is a result of conscious effort, gratitude for all things and can be greatly enhanced with the aid of crystals.
Thanks Ron for this post. If you’re after some beautiful healing crystals to compliment your daily practices, head to askronandsue.com.au